3 Legged Feng Shui Money Frog on Bed of Gold Ingots
This is a lovely 3 Legged feng shui money frog sitting on a bed of gold ingots decorated with a ruby like jewel, having a gold coin in its mouth. It is a symbol of fortune and prosperity this 3 Legged Toad an extremely powerful wealth energizer. There are 7 faux jewel dots on its body, meaning the Great North Pole 7 Stars. Dotted with ruby red sparkling eyes, the 3 Legged feng shui frog on the bed of gold ingots looks alive and enables to jump into your house bringing in lots of money!
The symbol of Three Legged Frog feng shui and its usage:
This 3 Legged Toad, known as the Feng Shui Money Frog or “Chan Chu” in Chinese, is probably the most famous representative of money-making which is usually portrayed as sitting on a bed of wealth having a coin in its mouth, This legendary creature is believed to appear during full moon close and has the power to increase luck and income of nearby homes, therefore, it is often placed at office receptions and managers’ tables.
Create and protect wealth with a three-legged toad
A three-legged money frog helps to save money and guard against doom. Symbolizing the flow of money, Feng Shui insists that a three-legged frog idol should not face the door (outward). Never putting toads in bathrooms, toilets, bedrooms or kitchens is another common sense.
In fact, to encourage new wealth and protect existing wealth, it’s best to have one three-legged feng shui frog facing the door, and the other to the side, facing away from the door. The three legged frog feng shui is an important feng shui icon for prosperity, including acquiring and protecting your wealth. There should be such a person in any home or business. In my own house, we have four and two in each office.
Feng Shui Frog Placement – Three Legged Frog in Feng Shui to improve your life:
1. locate this incredible creature in the wealth area (normally South East) of your room or workplace to increase your chance of career success
2. Place one three legged frog feng shui inside your house next to your front door facing inward symbolizes cash coming into your property or your office; place the other one outside your house next to the front door facing outward to accumulate cash.
3. For those who are having side earnings, place a cash frog next to your desk or diagonal to the front door of your house.
4. The best amount of Three Legged feng shui frog to have is 9 because it represents bringing in cash from all directions of the compass. You may put them randomly on your table, behind the couch, below the working desk etc. and make certain that each three legged frog feng shui faces an extraordinary route of the compass inside the room. One of them must be close to your the front door facing the inner of your home to bring in a great deal of wealth and cash. If you are not able to get 9 of them, three or six are also acceptable.
Where to Avoid Placing Your Three-legged Money Frog
- Don’t leave the feng shui frog in bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms or toilets
- Never put a wealth toad on the floor.
- Toads must not have chips or deep scratches
- Keep the area around the toad completely free at all times.
- Keep the three legged frog feng shui and its surroundings spotless
- Never take the coin out of the mouth.
Brand New & High Quality
Height: app. 4.5cm
1 x Feng Shui Money Frog
Check out other feng shui animal on our shop!